Saturday 2 January 2010

More Tales of woe

Hi,

I am sending you 'my story' after seeing your post on MoneySavingExpert, I have posted numerous messages as DrScott.

I ordered my knitted character on 29.11.09 after reading their messages on the site that stated all items ordered would be delivered between 7-14.12.09. I paid through paypal directly as I couldn't get the checkout option to function. After sending my payment I heard nothing, I had no confirmation so contacted them to ensure that the order had been placed. I received the following (after the automated one of course) -

03.12.09
Hello - all confirmed Scott.


Hope this helps.

All the very best :o)

Sally.
Knitted Character Team

BMG UK LTD
Warwick Hall
Heath
Cardiff
CF14 3NR
http://www.harryhillknittedcharacter.com
info@harryhillknittedcharacter.com


When 14.12.09 came and went I began to get worried but allowed a couple of days for postal delays. By 17.12.09 I still had received nothing so sent the following email:

Hi Sally,

I am still yet to receive the Knitted Character and am just enquiring as to whether it has been posted out yet. The only reason I worry is because Christmas is looming ever-closer. Do you post items out standard Royal Mail or another carrier?
Thanks,
Scott.

I got no response but allowed them some time to reply; nothing.

By the 19th I was getting anxious and contacted them again with this:

Hi,
I am still yet to receive the Knitted Character.
Can you help?
Thanks,
Scott.

I received the following message:

Subject: Re: Confirmation
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 13:51:09 +0000

Hello - a personal update on your order.

I can confirm dispatch is set for Monday with guaranteed next day delivery - I will personally send the tracking number for you to verify.

I'm so sorry we have not been able to fulfill your request earlier.

Hope this helps.

All the very best :o)

Sally.
Knitted Character Team

BMG BURP LTD
Warwick Hall
Heath
Cardiff
CF14 3NR
http://www.harryhillknittedcharacter.com
info@harryhillknittedcharacter.com


That was the last I heard from the BMG Burp team and no tracking number or parcel has been forthcoming. I have had no response to any further emails.

I am extremely disappointed with Sally et al. at BMG Burp, they offered promises that were clearly false. I didn't leave the house between 22-24th where possible and ensured that someone was manning the house i.e. Parents and Grandparents when unavoidable, which caused major disruption during this busy Christmas time. Furthermore, due to a extremely difficult year I have been left in financial hardship and this was the only present that I bought for anyone this year. (Me and my Girlfriend agreed a £15 limit as I couldn't afford any more. I didn't buy anything else for Family or Friends.) Thus in not receiving anything, I have been left inconvienced, embarrassed at having nothing to give on Christmas day, and out of pocket with nothing to show for it.

I began a non item receipt claim via paypal on 26.12.09 but have had no response from BMG Burp. I have also sent them an UNDELIVERED email as per their post on MoneySavingExpert but, surprise surprise, no response yet.

I am disgusted with the way this company conducts business. They have fed me numerous lies promising guaranteed delivery when this was never the case, in other words, they offered reassurance when they had nothing to base it on. This demonstrates their shocking customer service and distinct lack of compassion.

I'm still waiting for my item.

Hi,

I've missed something off my previous email to you.
It's another email I received from Sally on 19.12.09

Hello - a personal update on your order.

I can confirm dispatch is set for Monday with guaranteed next day delivery - I will personally send the tracking number for you to verify.

I'm so sorry we have not been able to fulfill your request earlier.

Hope this helps.

All the very best :o)

Sally.
Knitted Character Team

BMG BURP LTD
Warwick Hall
Heath
Cardiff
CF14 3NR
http://www.harryhillknittedcharacter.com
info@harryhillknittedcharacter.com


This one states that I would be receiving a tracking number.
This has proved as elusive the the Knitted Character itself.

Thanks,
Scott Varney.



I hope this is helpful, anything else just contact me on this address,
Keep up the good work,
Scott Varney.

No comments:

Post a Comment